Subject: Re: [boost] decay.hpp problem
From: Tim Burgess (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-19 16:43:42

OK,

Here's the output from the Log Navigator, showing how includes are being
stacked. I've placed it at:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29578720/Build%20log.rtf

I noted the references to wxAny, which I was using for handling variants,
but I've now replaced this with boost::any and I'm not including wxAny in
any of my modules, despite the log seeming to implicate this class. Again,
the new version of the code builds fine using VS2010, but fails using Xcode.

Best wishes.
Tim Burgess