Subject: Re: [boost] decay.hpp problem
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-20 04:21:57

> Here's the output from the Log Navigator, showing how includes are being
> stacked. I've placed it at:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29578720/Build%20log.rtf
>
> I noted the references to wxAny, which I was using for handling variants,
> but I've now replaced this with boost::any and I'm not including wxAny in
> any of my modules, despite the log seeming to implicate this class. Again,
> the new version of the code builds fine using VS2010, but fails using
> Xcode.

Your log says:

/users/tim/developer/libraries/boost_1_55_0/boost/type_traits/decay.hpp: In
instantiation of 'boost::decay<<anonymous enum> >':
/users/tim/developer/libraries/wxwidgets/include/wx/any.h:283:
instantiated from here

So the problem is caused inside any.h which is where decay<sometype> is
being instantiated on an anom enum.

HTH, John.