Subject: Re: [boost] decay.hpp problem
From: Tim Burgess (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-20 04:31:56

Hi John,

That makes sense but, unfortunately, I'm not including wx/any.h in any of my
modules now (I replaced it with Boost's equivalent any class. The
implication would seem to be that one of the other wxWidgets components is
including wx/any.h and I don't fancy debugging their library code. I've been
advised to try using a later GCC (building wxWidgets with clang gives
errors) with wxWidgets also), as I'm told that the anonymous enum issue is
solved by updating the compiler. I'm downloading GCC 4.8.2 at the moment, so
I guess I've got to learn how to write make files instead of letting Xcode
figure out the dependency tree. At least I'll be older and wiser by the end
of this and learning the make file stuff is way overdue in my life.

Best wishes.
Tim Burgess