Subject: [boost] [TypeIndex] Reminder: Peer review period ends tomorrow
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-20 11:09:20

On 18 Nov 2013 at 7:16, Rob Stewart wrote:

> > 1. Should this library be accepted into Boost?
>
> No, not in its present state.

Firstly, thank you for the feedback. Very useful for my report.

A reminder to the list: peer review period ends tomorrow Thurs 21st
Nov. I will write up a report on all the feedback sometime this
weekend (I have a complex systems conference at UW all day Thurs and
Fri, indeed I'm convening one of the sessions), and I would assume
the peer review wizards will probably want another round of peer
review, hopefully this time a short (five day) round.

My thanks to everyone who has contributed so far. Your peer review is
what makes Boost what it is!

Niall

--
Currently unemployed and looking for work.
Work Portfolio: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/nialldouglas/