Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Line endings in bootstrap.bat on Windows
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-29 07:19:11

And lots of links to *other* libraries docs, either current or Boost version-specific.

It would be nice to be to easily generate links to paragraphs/sections deep within those docs too.

Paul

PS I also think we badly need a detailed working template for new library authors to start from.

I'm just working on a revised and enlarged 'hints and tips' document for the
Quickbook/Doxygen/Autoindex toolchain.

It will need revision in the light of GIT format of course.

PPS We are straying way off "Line endings in bootstrap.bat on Windows " ;-)

Do we need a new thread on revised docs? Perhaps Daniel can start this when he reports on his
weekends work?

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK