Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost.Container] documentation problems
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-01 14:47:47

El 01/01/2014 6:07, John M. Dlugosz escribió:
> A slightly old version of the flat_map documentation
> <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/doc/html/boost_container_header_reference.html#header.boost.container.flat_map_hpp>
>
> defines flat_map's Pred wrong:
>
> template<typename Key, typename T,
> typename Pred = std::less< std::pair< Key, T> >,
> typename A = std::allocator<T> >
> class flat_map;
>
> It should be std::less<Key>.
>
> Why do I care about a slightly old version, you might ask? Well, the
> current version doesn't seem to document it at all!

Thanks for the report but it is fixed now in the develop branch.

> If I go to the "latest version" link,
> <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/doc/html/boost_container_header_reference.html#header.boost.container.flat_set_hpp>
>
> doesn't show any definition for flat_map itself, just for comparison
> operators and other non-member templates. I can't find any means of
> navigating into the actual documentation for the class members, assuming
> it still exists. This is generally true for the other containers on
> that web page.

In the last version there is a problem with Doxygen+Quickbook generated
reference. I noticed that documentation worked for an older version of
Doxygen, but I could not fix it for the release. I'm working with the
latest version of Doxygen to make sure all the documentation is
correctly generated for the next version. Sorry for any inconvenience
this may have caused and thanks for the report.

Best,

Ion