Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Did the user assignments carry over?
From: Michael Caisse (mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-07 03:53:16

On 01/07/2014 12:18 AM, Daryle Walker wrote:
> What I mean is if the Subversion-to-Git transfer also mapped user accounts. Did any change in the Subversion repository that is blamed on me (on my Subversion/Trac account) get mapped to a change in the Git version that still blames me (on my GitHub account)? Or did all that blame information get purged? (Of course, assuming that it's possible, how would the converters know the mapping? And what happens when a Subversion user has dropped out or otherwise hasn't gotten a GitHub account (yet)?)
> Daryle W.

The original call to provide svn to github account mapping occurred on
23-Dec-2012.

<http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Git-Attention-All-Boost-Committers-td4640513.html>

Additional notices have been sent to all lists on a regular basis.

It appears that the contributor list contains the individuals that had a
mapping: <https://github.com/boostorg/crc/graphs/contributors>

and (I'm guessing) CTMacUser got credit for everything else:
<https://github.com/boostorg/crc/blame/master/include/boost/crc.hpp>

Regards -
michael

--