Subject: Re: [boost] Call for Review: Boost.Test documentation rewrite
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-10 14:51:53

boost_at_[hidden] spake the secret code
<1389378320565-4657604.post_at_[hidden]> thusly:

>He did discuss the new features with the mailing list, and even presented
>it for a min-review:
>
>http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Test-updates-in-trunk-need-for-mini-review-td4637343.html

Thanks for that (I am puzzled why Gennadiy didn't provide this to me;
oh well).

That was 15 months ago and I wasn't subscribed to the developer list
at that time.

Still, the point remains that the features in 1.55 release branch are
what everyone is using today and regardless of whatever new features
may be introduced, those existing features *must* be documented and
explained the new documentation I've written does a much better job of
making that information easy for people to find.

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>