Subject: Re: [boost] Final opinion on Re: Boost.Fiber review January 6-15
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-11 15:55:43

Le 11/01/14 19:38, Oliver Kowalke a écrit :
> 2014/1/11 Vicente J. Botet Escriba <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>
>> Could you elaborate? What is the problem you find?
>>
> for instance future.hpp from boost.thread has many conditional compilations

boost::future was proposed to Boost before the std::future was approved.
For compatibility reason we need to provide the original interface and
the standard one.
You don't have this problem as your library has not been approved yet.

Providing support for C++11 compilers seems to me a good point for a
Boost library.

Best,
Vicente