Subject: [boost] Prefix Trie
From: Michael Conlen (mike_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-14 17:04:11

I recently discovered that there seems to be a lack of good Prefix Tries in C++. There are many basic ones and I think a C implementation ran all of 12 lines of code, but something with a nice interface and iterator seemed lacking. (Stop me if I'm missing something here)

So I'm interested in developing Prefix (and possibly a Radix) Trie containers in C++. I could see a use for both sequence and map containers; however this would be a learning experience for me. If there's interest in such a creature I'm happy to go through the review process as necessary.

Having said that, is there interest in having such a library and if so what are the pointers on what would be expected (particularly any boost-isms)?

--
Mike