Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC 2014
From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-14 17:13:44

> Deadline for registring as a mentoring organization for GSoC 2014
> is 14 Feb 2014.

> Should we start collecting ideas?

We now have two suitable projects and two veteran mentors.
This is probably enough to apply.

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2014

* We need to write the application.

* I can assist with writing the application.
* Which does not imply that I desire to be the org admin 2014.

Can anyone help me find the application materials for GSoC 2013?
Can anyone assist in the application process?
Is there anyone better to charge ahead here?

Thank you.

Sincerely, Chris