Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Fiber review January 6-15
From: Nat Goodspeed (nat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-16 09:12:33

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 9:12 AM, Thomas Heller <thom.heller_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I am supporting this vote to REJECT the library in its current form for the very same reasons. I hope it's not too late for the vote to count.

It is not too late. I'm grateful to all those who invested time and
energy in researching and discussing the library, and contributing
their opinions.

I ask for a few days' indulgence to collate responses. In my opinion
the most valuable part of what the community wants to convey to the
library author is specific points of improvement, and I want to be
thorough about that.