Subject: Re: [boost] STL::MAP: Printing values only once ..
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-18 01:38:59

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 02:42:27AM +0000, PB wrote:
> This has nothing to do with boost. Please do not post general programming
> problems here.

I've got to commend him for authoring a post that is readable and has a
thread of reasoning throughout, however. A great improvement from
before.

It lights up like a christmas tree in my mail viewer due to the use of
'-- ' on some lines, which canonically denotes signature blocks in
mails.

I like that the OP has managed to find a compiler that accepts
zero-length-arrays in the middle of structs. I'd expect pretty much any
modern compiler to reject such things out of spite.

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]