Subject: [boost] [test] Looking for co-developer/maintainer
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-18 04:13:41

Hi,

I think this is somewhat overdue. It's obvious various forces pulling me in
different direction won't allow me to continue to do this all by my own. I
am still plan to contribute and maintain the library, but I do believe it
can be served better if someone can volunteer to share the load with me.

There are both maintenance and development tasks in pipe. I have in mind
quite a few very interesting features we can extend Boost.Test with (aside
from those already requested by users and waiting to be implemented). These
include:

MT testing support
performance testing support
Mocking library
GUI/DE integration
and more

Short term though I need help pushing to the release features which are
already implemented in trunk and waiting to be released. Major showstopper
is absence of proper documentation for these. So one of the first things
we'll need to do is to write one. We also need to improve unit testing and
finally push this release though some form of boost review.

I do not have any specific requirements for the applicant, aside from
interest in the library and willingness to work with me.

I do not mind several people helping out with documentation, but longer term
I'd prefer not very large group of maintainers for the library.

If you are interested please shoot me email off list to rogeeff at gmail.

Regards,
Gennadiy