Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Fiber review January 6-15
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-22 14:16:45

2014/1/22 Vicente J. Botet Escriba <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>

> So when discussing the requested variadic fiber constructor, I will
>> tease apart the C++11 and C++03 cases. I feel pretty comfortable
>> stating that the former is much more important than the latter.
>>
> Agreed, but at least the C++03 must support movables types.

does boost::thread support moveable types? if I look at the source code
(C++03 equivalent to
variadic arguments):

template <class F,class A1,class A2>
thread(F f,A1 a1,A2 a2):
    thread_info(make_thread_info(boost::bind(boost::type<void>(),f,a1,a2));

The arguments are captured by boost::bind() which (as far as I know) does
not support
moveable types as arguments (in the example a1 and a2) - or do I miss
something?