Subject: Re: [boost] SQL: next iteration of sqlpp11
From: Roland Bock (rbock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-01 12:27:46

On 2014-02-01 18:14, Edward Diener wrote:
> On 2/1/2014 9:04 AM, Roland Bock wrote:
>> Dear boosters,
>>
>> after the lively discussion about sqlpp11 in November 2013
>> (http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2013/11/208388.php), sqlpp11 has
>> evolved quite a bit and I want to give you an update.
>>
>> https://github.com/rbock/sqlpp11

[...]
>> Please let me know your questions/thoughts/suggestions/rants.
>> Contributions welcome, of course :-)
>
> Does not build under Windows.

Hi,

I assume you tried MSVC? Then I am not surprised after watching this:
http://channel9.msdn.com/Series/C9-Lectures-Stephan-T-Lavavej-Core-C-/Core-Cpp-10

You need a compiler and standard library that supports pretty much all
of C++11.

Could you send me compiler version and output? Maybe off the list, since
I assume it is a lot?

> You need documentation somewhere.

There's documentation in the wiki:

https://github.com/rbock/sqlpp11/wiki

It is in no way complete, but a good point to start, I think.

Regards,

Roland