Subject: [boost] Regarding GSoC
From: shubhv_at_[hidden]
Date: 2014-02-03 08:42:07

Hey,
I am a sophomore student of Computer Science Department, IIT Kanpur, India.
I have been going through the boost libraries for quite some time now, and
also have read through the proposed GSoC projects in 2014. I am especially
interested in the Boost.Math Generalized Hyper geometric Functions. Though
I have gone through the links provided under that project and am trying to
become versed with Boost's Math library, I am finding it difficult to find
a starting point to contributing.

I would be really glad if someone could help me in the initial phase by
directing me to the right starting point and guide me through.

Thanks

Shubhangee Verma