Subject: Re: [boost] Regarding GSoC
From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-03 15:27:36

Well, one potential first step would be to see if you can start
working with the detailed sample code provided in the link
on the GSoC projects page.

It's a lot of heavy code, almost 1,000 lines, but it's clean
and well commented.

Try to compile the code.

We just fixed a minor bug with GCC 4.8.1 today, so we should
be good to go on that sample file for, say GCC 4.6-ish through
GCC 4.8.2, and VC10 through VC12.

I only used a few C++11 features such as lambdas.

See if you can pull the file and get it to run on a compiler
of your choice.

Best regards, Chris.