Subject: Re: [boost] Attn: We need GSoC 2014 mentors for Boost!
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-08 11:17:15

On 8 Feb 2014 at 10:35, Christopher Kormanyos wrote:

> 2) I could potentially offer to participate as dual-mentor with
> Vicente on the fixed-point class. Boost really needs to make
> progress here. And we can still decline to do the project
> unless the realy, really, really, super candidate knocks on
> the door. I recall that we failed to find the *right* candidate
> for this challenging project last year.

It's always a challenge to find good students.

Last year we lost our top rated candidate and proposal because Google
refused to fund them for Boost. In the end, you make do with what you
get.

Niall

--
Currently unemployed and looking for work in Ireland.
Work Portfolio: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/nialldouglas/