Subject: [boost] Fwd: [Boost-users] Attn: We need GSoC 2014 mentors for Boost!
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-08 11:45:01

<...>

Therefore, if you think yourself able to mentor a student doing some
> work on Boost this summer, *please* consider adding a description of
> the proposed work item and your name to the list at
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2014.

I'm in!

How about the following projects:
* Running regression tests on Android/RaspberyRI/Qemu, writing a
documentation about crosscompiing Boost libraries. + Adding automated
TravicCI testing scripts to all the Boost libraries
* Library for basic integration with spreadsheet applications
Excel/LibreOfficeCalc/OpenOfficeCalc and OfficePrograms (Modifying cell,
getting results from cells, saving documents, saving in PDF)
* Program protection and obfuscation tools (marking part of assembly at
compilation, encrypting/decrypting part of the binary on-the-fly, detecting
debuggers, detecting emulators and virtual machines, computer
identification and gathering hardware specific identifiers...)

If there is an interest in those projects, I'll add some description to the
GSOC wiki page.

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin