Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC
From: Utsav Tiwary (utsav.tiwary2011_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-08 12:25:31

Thank you so much Mr. Niall. Your answer clarified a lot of things. I have
ideas and I shall try to pen them down clearly. Also, I do not deny that I
am not the most consummate programmer you would find, but just the fact
that I have a keen interest in programming and the FAQ that said that the
applicants need not be the most skilled ones, but the more passionate ones
have motivated me to apply for GSoC 2014. Thank you for appreciating my
effort. Also, could you please specify the deadline you expect of me to put
the project idea in the proper format so that I try to get it done as early
as possible ?