Subject: Re: [boost] BGL in shared memory
From: Aniket Pugaonkar (aniket.pugaonkar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-26 12:28:25

May be you can use concurrent data structures to represent your graph in
adjacency_list < > . You could use boost::threads for accessing. But
you would have to synchronize
You can also use concurrent data structures provided by intel TBB and use
parallel_for () for accessing elements. TBB provides good synchronization
constructs.

- Aniket