Subject: Re: [boost] BGL in shared memory
From: Alexandre Motin (alexandre.motin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-27 02:56:34

Hello,
Many thanks for your reply Aniket. However, what I would like to know is :
Can we put boost::adjacency_list<> in a shared memory area and use it
easily?
I know that data structures which use polymorphism can not for example, or
data structures which have absolute pointers in them. In fact, I read that
a same place in a shared memory area can have different addresses for
different processes.
Best regards,
Alexandre Motin