Subject: [boost] JSON Parsing Library for GSoC 14
From: Ganesh Prasad (sir.gnsp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-28 02:11:47

I already have done some work over such a library, but this library by me
has limited features and need to be improvised.
And hence, I am thinking about doing this work during this GSoC 14. But I
have certain questions about it.

1) Who will be taking the design decisions for the development of the
library ? Whether the student or the mentor will be responsible for the
decisions ?

2) To which formats should the library parse the JSON ? The current library
by me parses JSON to Maps and Vectors. I am intending to provide
flexibility, but if some specifications will be available it'll be helpful.

3) Is the library to be kept as simple as possible in terms of User
Interface ? Or, should we use factory patterns to provide more flexibility
to the advanced users ?

Have a nice day, everybody.
Best wishes
Ganesh Prasad