Subject: Re: [boost] JSON Parsing Library for GSoC 14
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-28 03:15:10

As for the JSON library, if I'm correct there is already something in
Boost.PropertyTree that works pretty well ?
See:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/doc/html/boost_propertytree/parsers.html

However, maybe generalizing the idea of parsing tag based text files could
be a great addition to Boost. A little bit like Boost.Proto is a library
for creating DSL in C++, you could try to make a library to parse tag based
language and as a proof of concept, show that it can parse XML, JSON and a
subset of LaTeX.

By the way, this gentleman would like to be mentored for GSOC 2014. I
personally recommend him.

Best,
David