Subject: Re: [boost] Getting started with Boost( GSOC)
From: M. Lalit (lalit.hilmarsh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-01 09:31:31

        Hi Antony .I'm very sorry for sending the mail in that fashion.
        I'm Lalit , a 3rd year CS Undergrad from IIIT-Hyderabad , a
renowned CS college.I'm quite comfortable programming in C++ and I'm an
active member in programming sites like Codechef,Codeforces etc.I love
using Linux operating system. I've always liked the Boost Libraries
primarily because of their usefulness,efficiency etc.I felt like
contributing to Boost Libraries this year through GSOC-2014.I liked
the Boost.Document
Project and I'm very eager to contribute to it as that library can be
beneficial to a lot of people in many ways.
        But I'm not acquainted with the codebase of Boost.So I'm looking
forward to seek help and guidance from you to understand the project and
make a good proposal for it.
         I didn't understand what you meant by "own program".Could you
please elaborate

Thank you.