Subject: Re: [boost] [GSOC] Mentors for a C++11 TMP-related project
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-09 16:05:33

Joel Falcou <joel.falcou <at> gmail.com> writes:

> If this proposal maes it, I'll volunteer to mentor it.

I take it that you refer to the proposal of MPL11 as a Boost library,
not the overall GSoC project. For the result of that proposal to be
known in time for the GSoC application deadline, I would need to propose
it very soon (it might even be too late?). Unfortunately, I think this is
unrealistic given that I can only work so much on the MPL11 during school.

However, I could make an official pre-proposal asking for comments in order
to gauge interest, while making it clear which aspects of the library are not
done, and what I plan to do for those. If the feedback was satisfying, would
it be enough for you to go ahead with the GSoC project?

Thank you,

Louis Dionne