Subject: Re: [boost] Regression test failures on the develop branch
From: Neil Groves (neilgroves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-10 09:22:35

On 10 Mar 2014, at 12:50, Tom Kent <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 6:06 AM, Neil Groves <neil_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> <snip>
>
> There were complete failures for the teeks99* machines for a few
> weeks, but those have been fixed since the start of last week, many of
> the tests are cycling correctly. It would appear that there is
> something specific to range that is causing all the range tests to
> fail?

I have merged to master several times to the point where the Boost.Range code is completely in synchronisation. The develop branch fails to run (I think) since it compiles and links, but the master branch will pass. When I look at the fail links I’m getting no useful information about the failure.

Is it possibly a major problem with another component on the develop branch? It looks like Boost.Test is completely failing on the develop branch with MSVC and that this is causing a blanket failure of a number of components including Boost.Range.

> If there is anything specific about the configuration I can look at,
> let me know and I'll try to check it out tonight.

Would it be possible to get a log ok a problem, even if that’s be email? Currently I have nothing to work with to fix the issue. I’m happy to debug, but need some input. If you can send me something that would be super.

> Tom

Thanks,
Neil Groves