Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC] [RFC] Proposal: A C++11 enabled TMP library
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-11 20:32:55

Niall Douglas <s_sourceforge <at> nedprod.com> writes:

> Can you list a proposed set of summer work items please? For example,
> you might implement a TMP vector type list with documentation and
> functional tests with Travis CI per-commit testing?
>
> Don't worry about peer review, or mention it except as an aside. GSoC
> doesn't care about Boost peer review processes.

Since my proposal is very dependent upon the result of the peer review
process, I am not sure what I should list. Should I suppose scenario (1) or
scenario (2)? Or should I consider both scenarios but be more concise and
drop all the explanations of scenario (1)? In other words, should I list
work items on the MPL, the MPL11 or both?

Regards,

Louis Dionne