Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC 2014] [Computation of generalized hypergeometric functions]
From: Cosmin Boaca (boost.cosmin.boaca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-15 09:04:59

Hello,

Yes it is. I think it can only be seen by this year's GSoC mentors I think.
I didn't want to discriminate anybody when I have published the mail on the
mailing list and ask for community feedback but initially I have thought
that all the people that would be interested in giving feedback about a
proposal are GSoC mentors this year.
I am sorry but it is not OK in my opinion to make it public for everyone.

Thank you,
Cosmin Boaca