Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC 2014] [Computation of generalized hypergeometric functions]
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-16 12:49:33

On 15 Mar 2014 at 15:04, Cosmin Boaca wrote:

> Yes it is. I think it can only be seen by this year's GSoC mentors I think.
> I didn't want to discriminate anybody when I have published the mail on the
> mailing list and ask for community feedback but initially I have thought
> that all the people that would be interested in giving feedback about a
> proposal are GSoC mentors this year.
> I am sorry but it is not OK in my opinion to make it public for everyone.

Be aware there are no GSoC mentors yet. The only people who can see
anything on Google Melange is myself and Boris as we are org admins.

We don't have the time to give feedback on student proposals, so if
you want feedback you'll need to post it here.

After student submissions close, *then* people from here will rank
the proposals. Usually by then any improvements you make will be too
late.

Niall

---
Boost C++ Libraries Google Summer of Code 2014 admin
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2014