Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC14: Projects currently needing potential mentors
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-20 06:29:21

On 20 Mar 2014 at 12:48, Nikhar Agrawal wrote:

> I've been in contact with Vicente J. Botet Escriba and Christopher
> Kormanyos regarding this project for over a month now since they were
> listed as co-mentors for this project on the ideas page.

Just to clarify, my concern is that both Christopher and Vicente are
listed as potential mentors for at least three projects each
including yours. I think it is not possible for either to mentor
three projects at once, so it would be easier if someone else stepped
up.

As your proposal was brought to this list early, often there are
people here who are interested in mentoring but haven't made
themselves known yet. I am hoping one volunteers.

Niall

---
Boost C++ Libraries Google Summer of Code 2014 admin
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2014