Subject: [boost] [GSoC 2014] Boost.Binaries Proposal (was " Boost.Binaries")
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-23 06:17:22

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am very excited to have the opportunity to contribute to Boost C++
> Libraries. This is my proposal for GSoC 2014:
>
> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B93eH9bi8ER0UHQtdDdFNFNoRGc/edit

I'd like to mention that Flavius Condrea has successfully done the test
task for that that project and has shown a good knowledge of a problem
domain.

I've already recommended to make optional the "implement specific
encrypt/decrypt algo" part of proposal, put more efforts into work with
binaries and thinking of additional functionality.

I have enough free time to mentor student during this GSOC. I wish to
mentor this project if there'll be no objections.

Any ideas,comments and additions to proposal are welcomed.

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin