Subject: [boost] Proposal: Vector-like container, which takes O(log(N)) for insert/erase
From: Alexander Kuprijanov (alexkupri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-31 10:01:42

Hi, everybody!
I've implemented a container, which has interface similar to vector and
takes O(log(N)) for inserting/erasing.
Shortly speaking, it has BTrees inside and intrusive leaves, and
exploits idea of so-called "rope".
I would like to name it alex_kupriianov_array (after myself) and add it
to boost.
Please tell me who is the coordinator of containers and what is the
procedure of adding something to boost.

If the community finds it useful, I'll add more features. Among them:
1) non-intrusive version of the container;
2) shallow/partial/lazy copying; if you copy an array and then modify
small part of it (for example, beginning), it will keep different
beginnings and common end;
3) bookmarks - sort of sticky iterators, which are sticky to a certain
element, no matter if there are insertions/deletions before them.

Contact me: alexkupri at gmail dot com