Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Align review begins today
From: Mostafa (mostafa_working_away_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-21 03:05:04

On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 23:09:42 -0700, Glen Fernandes
<glen.fernandes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi Mostafa,
>
> My apologies for the lack of response; I was anticipating a conclusion
> to your review (in the form of the response to those five questions
> and a vote), not realizing that you were awaiting a reply from me
> first. As always, thank you for providing feedback.

[snip]

No problem. I find all your replies to be reasonable. The only point which
wasn't addressed was item 3.7. It may seem trivial, but clearly and
correctly named variables not only explicitly express the author's intent
(making the code easier to maintain), they also make it a lot easier to
read and understand. Nonetheless I do not see this as an obstruction to
reviewing my review.