Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Align review begins today
From: Mostafa (mostafa_working_away_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-21 03:15:24

On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 21:46:34 -0700, Mostafa
<mostafa_working_away_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 20:48:02 -0700, Ahmed Charles <acharles_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
> (Ahmed, a piece of advice, the review period doesn't end until the end
> of the
> review date for all time zones.)
>
>> Please always state in your review whether you think the library should
>> beaccepted as a Boost library.
>
> No. The author has unfortunately not responded to a majority of
> questions and
> concerns I had brought up.
>
> (Note: this is solely about a lack of response, and
> not any disagreements on the direction of library which I may have with
> the
> author.)

[snip]

Based upon further feedback from the author I change my vote to a
conditional yes. The conditions being what issues the author decided to
address and what steps he agreed to take here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/250396

Mostafa