Subject: [boost] [graph] Undocumented function bron_kerbosch_all_cliques
From: Javier Dehesa (javidcf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-27 11:16:15

Looking for clique search algorithms in BGL, I've found out that there
exists the function bron_kerbosch_all_cliques, but that there is not
documentation for it. The implementation fo the algorithm can be found
here
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/boost/graph/bron_kerbosch_all_cliques.hpp
and there is even an example program using it
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/libs/graph/example/bron_kerbosch_print_cliques.cpp
Also, it seems to define a "clique visitor" concept that is not
documented either.

Is there any reason for it? Maybe there is some problem with the
implementation? Or is it just missing documentation? I've run some toy
examples and it seems to work, but I can't tell if there would be a
problem with large graphs.

--
Javier Dehesa