Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC, MPL11] Community probe
From: Agustín K-ballo Bergé (kaballo86_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-30 23:10:52

On 30/04/2014 07:34 p.m., Louis Dionne wrote:
> As an aside, I think your `all_t` and `any_t` metafunctions could be
> more efficient. I'm currently (literally right now) benchmarking different
> implementations for those; I will notify you if there is a better alternative.

I don't know which implementations you are considering (are they
publicly available online?), but here is one I found to perform good enough:

https://github.com/eggs-cpp/tupleware/blob/draft/include/eggs/tupleware/core.hpp#L187

Just drop the `constexpr` since it's not actually needed and it confuses
GCC. It's a bug according to my reading of [expr.unary.noexcept]/3, but
I didn't have the time to investigate further yet.

Regard,

--
Agustín K-ballo Bergé.-
http://talesofcpp.fusionfenix.com