Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC, MPL11] Community probe
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-03 14:30:33

Agustín K-ballo Bergé <kaballo86 <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> On 30/04/2014 07:34 p.m., Louis Dionne wrote:
> > As an aside, I think your `all_t` and `any_t` metafunctions could be
> > more efficient. I'm currently (literally right now) benchmarking
> > different implementations for those; I will notify you if there is
> > a better alternative.
>
> I don't know which implementations you are considering (are they
> publicly available online?), but here is one I found to perform good enough:

[...]

I have been gathering different techniques over the past months. They are
available here: http://goo.gl/D0kA7C

The associated benchmarks are here: http://goo.gl/swNEhA

Datasets are sometimes messed up, but removing extreme values and
changing the plot scale makes the graphs more informative. Since this
is material for my C++Now presentation, I'd rather keep it low for now.

Regards,
Louis