Subject: Re: [boost] Trac request states - suggestion
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-14 05:14:51

Yes - I think states of

 'fixed in develop' (awaiting possible user feedback?)

 'fixed in master' branches (really believed fixed)

 'fixed in release 1.xx' would be good. (fix has actually hit the streets)

(Of course not having to remember to update would be even better but ...)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse