Subject: Re: [boost] Thoughts on Boost v2
From: David Stone (david_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-19 21:47:10

As the author of bounded::integer, I do intend to submit my library to
Boost at some point, for whatever that is worth. It's just not in a state
that is ready to submit yet (but soon it will be). I suspect that, as a
C++14 library, it will have an interesting process getting in, but maybe
the next Visual Studio preview will be out by then, which looks like it
might support all the features I need.