Subject: Re: [boost] Foundational vs non-foundational libraries
From: Michael Caisse (mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-21 12:43:22

On 05/21/2014 09:05 AM, Bjorn Reese wrote:
> On 05/21/2014 05:39 PM, Michael Caisse wrote:
>
>> I'm not certain which population you are using for consensus. The
>> barriers of getting a C++11 only library into Boost are currently the
>> difficulties raised by Robert Ramey in the "Thoughts of Boost v2" branch
>> of this thread. Another barrier is the submission of a C++11 only
>> library.
>
> Robert's mails do not appear on the mailing-list (I suspect that you
> have read them via a gateway for the mailing-list rather than the
> mailing-list itself.) Can somebody please forward or summarize them
> here?

Hi Bjorn -

I read via the ML with an old fashioned email client.
It appears I got a copy of it because Robert sent it directly to me (o;

I'll reply to the message so it is in the thread.

Hi Robert -

I checked the nabble archive and your messages are not coming through.

<http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Anyone-is-interested-in-being-review-manager-of-Application-tt4661931.html#none>

I'll forward the header to you. It looks like your messages are going to
googlegroups and a copy to lists.boost.org.

michael

--
Michael Caisse
ciere consulting