Subject: Re: [boost] [ANN] libstudxml - modern XML API for C++
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-21 16:18:07

On 2014-05-21 16:06, Boris Kolpackov wrote:

> I think this debate can go on forever so let's
> just agree that some people prefer DOM, some are pretty happy with
> SAX, and some would prefer something more convenient and light-weight
> like a streaming pull parser. I am with the last group.

Yes, that's all fine.
What I have been trying to say is that a Boost.XML API will have to be
flexible enough to support all of the above.
(Note that my sandbox Boost.XML project (which you rightly pointed out
as not being a Boost library !) supports a "reader" API, which I think
is very much in line with your streaming pull parser. So it should be
possible to use libstudxml as a backend for it.)

    Stefan