Subject: Re: [boost] [convert] An approach that might actually work. :-)
From: Rob Stewart (robertstewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-28 05:09:01

On May 26, 2014 9:02:18 AM EDT, Vladimir Batov <vb.mail.247_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>To move forward in a coordinated way how about we create a working
>group
>(say, >= 5 people). Then we'd address convert-related issues in the
>order of
>importance. Public API first, converter API then, etc. (Or maybe some
>other
>design altogether).

+1

I'll join the effort to see if we can resolve the various forces and come up with something appealing to most potential users.

The group should work off list to avoid cluttering the list and to have some time in isolation to play with ideas. We can do that by private e-mail or by setting up a separate mailing list.

___
Rob