Subject: [boost] Turtle Mock (was: Thoughts on Boost v2)
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-29 17:18:01

"Niall Douglas" <s_sourceforge_at_[hidden]> spake the secret code
<5376952E.24618.31413788_at_s_sourceforge.nedprod.com> thusly:

>On 16 May 2014 at 22:20, Vladimir Prus wrote:
>
>> On 05/16/2014 09:10 PM, Niall Douglas wrote:
>> > 3. All the interesting new C++ 11 libraries you find around the
>> > internet have zero interest in trying to join Boost, with a very few
>> > honorable exceptions. That speaks volumes, to me at least.
>>
>> Could you list these libraries? That would be important to refocus the
>> discussion on the value for the user.
>
>Well, let us iterate the libraries which were presented this C++ Now
>conference which are not in Boost and have no (to my knowledge)
>intention to enter Boost. [...]
>
>* Turtle Mock

The key phrase here is "(to my knowledge)". I don't know if you were
in my presentation or not, but had you or anyone else asked me if
Turtle was attempting to get into boost I would have said yes. The
author and I have been working together on exactly this goal for some
time.

To that end, the author Mathieu Champlon has put it on the boost
library incubator site:
<http://rrsd.com/blincubator.com/bi_library/mock/?gform_post_id=778>

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>