Subject: Re: [boost] throw or boost::throw_exception?
From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-31 14:47:41

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Peter Dimov <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Emil Dotchevski wrote:

>> > That's also fine, just seems a little strange to have a repository for 2
>>
>> I like the idea. Basically, I'll kill boost/exception/exception.hpp and
>> move its content to boost/throw_exception.hpp. Thoughts?
>
> That's not necessary in principle. You can keep
> boost/exception/exception.hpp as-is in the new module; it's not a problem
> that the directory doesn't belong to it, so to speak.

Right, it isn't necessary, but my original motivation for the
separation was to keep the stuff boost/throw_exception.hpp depends on
out of boost/exception/exception.hpp, which does not include anything
at all. Nobody else seems to appreciate this :) so why bother?

--
Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.