Subject: Re: [boost] Proposal: Boost.Core
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-01 15:05:03

On Sunday 01 June 2014 19:33:14 Peter Dimov wrote:
> Andrey Semashev wrote:
> > Do you think we should rename it even though it is already
> > released/documented?
>
> We can also leave it in Utility under the old name, if you like.

I've moved all 3 components. I've left the old header deprecated in
Boost.Core.

> I'm not seeing any documentation though? There is for
> explicit_operator_bool, but not for empty_deleter.

There's no dedicated docs but it's mentioned in Boost.Log docs and exampled.
I'll have to update them later.

I propose to move the html pages into doc subfolder. Ideally, these should be
rewritten in QuickBook when the time permits.