Subject: [boost] GitHub is slow
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-05 14:09:02

For the couple past days I'm seeing problems working with GitHub. I can't
complete the full update of Boost repository multiple times in a row:

Fetching submodule libs/regex
ssh: connect to host github.com port 22: Connection timed out

and the repository exists.
Fetching submodule libs/scope_exit
Fetching submodule libs/serialization
ssh: connect to host github.com port 22: Connection timed out

and the repository exists.
Fetching submodule libs/signals
Fetching submodule libs/signals2
Fetching submodule libs/smart_ptr
Fetching submodule libs/spirit
Fetching submodule libs/statechart
Fetching submodule libs/static_assert
Fetching submodule libs/sync
Fetching submodule libs/system
Fetching submodule libs/test
Fetching submodule libs/thread
Fetching submodule libs/throw_exception
Fetching submodule libs/timer
ssh: connect to host github.com port 22: Connection timed out

and the repository exists.
Fetching submodule libs/tokenizer
Fetching submodule libs/tr1
Fetching submodule libs/tti
ssh: connect to host github.com port 22: Connection timed out

and the repository exists.
Fetching submodule libs/tuple

Don't mind the particular libraries, they are different every time. I'm also
seeing occasional timeouts in web interface. I've seen these problems from two
different places, so it's not my local connection.

Is anyone seeing this too?