Subject: Re: [boost] [core] scoped enum authoring
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-05 14:15:39

On 5 June 2014 08:15, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I don't know how to set the authors just for
> this page (i.e. those listed in the QuickBook header and displayed in
> the bottom right of the generated html).

Specifying the author is a docbook feature, and can't be done for
sections, so to have different authors for different parts of the
documentation you need to make those sections articles, or chapters,
or something along those lines. Which isn't strictly valid inside a
'library' or 'chapter', so I'm not sure if it can work as part of the
combined documentation. You could change the documentation to be a
'book', and then have chapters for each submodule (quickbook 1.6
respects docinfo in included files).