Subject: Re: [boost] [pimpl] No documentation for pointer semantics
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-06 09:15:35

On 6/6/2014 4:51 AM, Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> [...]

I believe that changes can be made to a reviewed library during a review
as long as the 'master' branch does not change. After all we want all
reviewers to be looking at the same 'master' branch as the code to be
reviewed. But if the developer wants to make changes to other branches
during the review I think this should be allowed.